Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Taking A Deep Breath...

... TO WOOSH! THE DUST OFF MY BLOG!

Yeah, I don't know what happened with it exactly, but I could not get into my blog.  Kept getting some security warning, so I gave up on it.  Tried it again just a few minutes ago and it worked!  Was greeted by the familiar face of one Gabriel Stark looking very much like Gabriel Stark.  Whatever that means.  I was happy and just a lil' excited, wee bit. 

But what now!?  I dunno.  Fiddle my thumbs for now I guess.  I will think on this as I stare fascinated by the rotation of my thumbs.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you and I both are returning from the silence.

    I've been looming around the official forums because, apparently, all the cool kids have moved from blogs to tumblr and I can't quite work up the motivation to adapt to yet another Share Stuff site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are actually using tumblr for sim stories/content now?... I have a tumblr but it purely for social and random stuff. I'll just stick to my wonderful wordpress blog lol. (This is Kiwi incase anyone is wondering)

    ReplyDelete