Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dirtbag gotta get got!

All right, so this thing I'm about to show you all happened a few days ago and I wanted to post it, but at the time I was all, "OMG WHERE 2 POST!?" Then, I remembered this blog of mine.

It's about time I started posting something anyhow and this is as good a reason as any to begin.

So, yet another new game I'm having to restart due to crashes and freezes (fixed now!). I'll explain a bit more another time about that, maybe, but I just want to jump into this little event that occurred in my game. Cause believe it not, it made me upset! And maybe even a little angry. At a sim. A sim!

Picture time.





The female is Hope. New game, new wife for Gabriel, I suppose (lol so many wives, but never in the same game/save! And only because EA likes to bork my save files or break something that quite literally FORCES me to start over!)

Anyhoot, this is her FIRST day at work, and I believe her third day as a Young Adult. Hope's conversation with this Xander Clavell-or-something started friendly, then he started criticizing and insulting her.

Photobucket




And then the idiot decided to mooch for money after all that...

Photobucket



Lately I've been letting my sims go about their business and interact however they please. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised, but I truly was when they started fighting! And as soon as it started, I already knew...

Photobucket



... This frickin' ass was going to win. And it upset me. And those two just watching...!? But not only that, I was aware of something else at the time...

Photobucket



She queued to go vomit during the fight, so right after it was over she ran straight for the nearest toilet. And then I was actually, just a tiny bit... mad. "Hell no!" I thought to myself.

Photobucket



This. Car. Extremely fast. But not fast enough. He was taking too long, and I needed him there now. Cancelled the drive and 'ported him there.

Photobucket



Gabriel and Xander were friends. "Were."

Photobucket



Oh yeah, that's right, baby! It's GO TIME!

Photobucket



He dropped everything to come and defend her honor and kick this douche's ass. It nearly brought a tear to my eye to see Hope laughing. And cheering!

Photobucket



Too fast! Too furious! Like greased-lightning!

Photobucket



I knew Gabriel was going to win. He had to!

Photobucket




Too much was at stake! And I needed my own personal satisfaction at seeing Xander beat to a virtual-pulp (if only!)

Photobucket



I don't know about my sims, but I felt better!

Photobucket



This made me laugh. I doubt it had to do with their own gossiping interaction, but shortly after Gabriel ended up with the uh, what's it called, the celebrity-scandal-disgraced-thing moodlet for fighting. Eh, but whatever! Totally worth it!

Photobucket



Her honor defended, and justice dealt. All should have been righted.


But wait!


Not long after, a few sim-hours, I found Xander again ruining someone's day! A "Good Friend" of Gabriel's, at that. So I had no qualms with sending Gabriel to sort this guy out again for a second time that day!

Photobucket


Now I make it a point to just give the guy a thrashing if he's ever near Gabriel.

=]

3 comments:

  1. Xander's a real mess, if I remember correctly! Deserves everything he gets...but...wait...don't stop there...his parents are the douche-source...and deserve the same thrashing! :P

    Go get 'em Gabriel! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will seek them out! If he actually has parents, and if they are still alive, they will be dealt with in some manner.

    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that was too funny!!! Gotta love a man who will TP to a woman;s side to defend her honor. :D

    ReplyDelete