Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It Is A Serious Thing.

Because of how I'm known to be, and it is all justified, I need to say to everyone that: "I'm still here!  And I really am working on this!"  lmao

Where this story is with me:  Currently working on updating everyone's looks (mostly attire, but not limited to.)  I've done... I think, five sims so far.  Kat, Appol, Bryan, "her," "him," and two others.  Seven!  More progress than I knew!  Mostly I just need to update sims from the very first story.  I feel they are most in need of an update since I'll be bringing some of them into the current story that is taking place four years after they were last seen. 

I'm not gonna stress over location.  In some ways I think every town looks like any other.  So, Sunset Valley is good enough for me. 

That is all.  Buh-bye.  :]

1 comment:

  1. Your middle name is Stress! Location is not a biggie! You can always redress a particular lot for a particular setting for the story...

    Curious to see the new looks now! :)

    ReplyDelete