Friday, September 2, 2011

Celeb Turned Sim - Truth Revealed

Such a scandalous title!  But nothing like that here.  Sorry.  :]

Late last night I was roaming the Sims 3 forums, Sims and Modeling area, and I came across a post about celeb sims.  Most of you have seen this sim pic of mine before, and it was the original banner pic I used.  But I don't think I've every showed anybody a comparison pic, or even of who it was based on.

I'm proud of this sim, even though I no longer use her at the moment.  She was in one of my games that bugged out due to a mod not being updated.  Anyhoot...

Pics!

The pic I'm sure most of you have seen by now:
sims 3

And her given flesh:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Not bad, right?  I think I did okay! 

On a scale of 1 - 10?

Personally, I'd say a nine.  Maybe 8.5 if I was being hard on myself.  I could fix her lips now, and I just might!  But I'm having so much fun giving my older sims makeovers.  It'll have to wait.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree.. you did amazing! I saw her on the sims forum and I thought OMG! She looks just like erin heatherton and guess I was right since that's who you modelled her after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! She was a lot of fun to create. Definitely my most time consuming CAS project.

    And that is correct, Chelz. I totally forgot to mention the name above! That is indeed, Erin Heatherton.

    ReplyDelete